Saturday 17 December 2011

I came back home with a trophy tonight. it lies on my table and I am staring at it asking myself whether this 'ornament' really symbolizes the respect that I have earned from my peers. I am happy that I won but there is still something more to it, the true reward being that I have acquired enough knowledge to start giving to others. Is it only the beginning of something much bigger than me?

I am thankful to life to have given me a family, friends and above all good health and love. I could have been somewhere else at this very moment not even knowing how to get through the night. This trophy is a piece of glass, a reminder that it is only a stepping stone to higher grounds.

Truth lies within my own self.
Om Mani Padme Hum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...