Tuesday 2 September 2014

The truth about happiness

Things which made me happy

  • Travelling around europe
  • The wine roads, Cape Town
  • The Transformers 3D ride, Sentosa
  • Tea tasting in Darjeeling
  • Walking with lions
  • Swimming with dolphins
  • Having my home blessed by a buddhist monk
  • Kers's eyes upon boarding the plane for the first time
  • His smile when I brought him "Cupidon" 
  • Surprising him with tickets to the Florence Foresti show
  • Mike's wedding reception
  • Mahashivratree pilgrimage with Kevin
  • The two weeks spent with Syed in 2004

Things which make me happy

  • Dropping Sid to school every morning
  • My job - workplace - colleagues
  • Homemade food
  • Taking care of mom
  • Sending Momone to Lourdes
  • Remembering my buddhist lessons & trying to apply them no matter what
  • Reading Cabon and Prévert over & over again
  • Driving back home from work at sunset (the sky in Pailles)
  • Listening to skyfm every evening
  • My daily conversations with Kers
  • Movie time at Sadhna's on friday nights
  • Catching up with friends
  • Watching the stars from my bedroom window before falling asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...