Tuesday 13 September 2016

Embarrassed Neutral Faces

Last night a guy saw me from a distance and walked up to me greeting me warmly. I had absolutely no idea who he was and thus made a pleasant face to remain polite. A few seconds into the chat he realized that he had mistaken me for someone else. I could not help but notice the changing expression on his face. He tried as hard as possible to conceal his embarrassement and carried on with the chat in a most casual way. It was awkward and funny at the same time as I had to play along and entertain the conversation with the usual: where are you working these days? still at  uuuhhh... + a pause to allow him to take over

Weird, weird, weird.


when you try to contain your embarrassment - I


when you try to contain your embarrassment - II

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...