Wednesday 28 March 2018

Childhood, life, etc...

The question was quite straightforward: 'Would you like to go back to your childhood?'
The answer took some time to be uttered: 'No'
Not that I had a bad childhood, far from that. very far. It's just that I have grown up to become the person that I am and sometimes people have so much struggle dealing with their present that they prefer to go and hide in the past. As far as I am concerned, I just don't want to do that. I have made choices, good ones & tricky  ones but as the years are going by I tend to realize that it was all worth it. I am satisfied as to where I stand in my life. 

Vimla and I had this long debate about science versus Buddhist cosmology yesterday and her arguments, I must admit, were quite convincing although there are still some questions which have been left unanswered.

My happiness scale these days? 
Well, I forgot my mobile at home before going to work today. It was only around 11 am that I came to realize it and the day went by quietly without me being bothered at all. 
I haven't logged in my FB account for about a year and sometimes I even consider deactivating it. 
I try to remain as far as possible from any crap and nonsense and every once in a while I read a Gaston Lagaf before going to sleep.

People I used to be attached to now seem to be part of another life, a fact that doesn't bother me at all. Strangely, I don't even miss them anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...