Tuesday 8 May 2018

Monday - Like a Maroon5 song

I wish Maroon5 had written a song named Monday instead of Sunday. They would have added an extra edge and provided a special happy mood to it.
Monday morning and I woke up to a perfect weather, perfect temperature, perfect blue flawless sky. I did a few postures of yoga on the grass in my flowery garden, spent a wonderful productive day at work, went for a long walk on the beach at sunset, had a lovely dinner at home, went through a few pages from my brother's long short story, read a beautiful article on Egypt in T+L.

21.49: My favorite time of day when I laugh with my mom about silly jokes. Actually, the favorite moment of my life.

I went to bed only to wake up to a perfect Tuesday.

Sunset Wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...