Thursday 13 September 2018

The stealer of time

Always there comes a time where your weariness catches up on you. you get weary of your own politeness and good manners, you get tired of being the patient listener, the understanding friend, the dutiful son. All you look for is a way to escape towards newer shapes and secret colors.

My walk on the beach after work today won't be melancholic or one during which multiple epiphanies will hit me. I will just walk to steal time from time and offer it to myself like an extraordinary, precious gift which will allow my pounding heart to settle softly and find its real place in this world. It will be the moment when I will let the silence consume me before the sunset. It will be the moment I will distinguish serenity from happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...