Monday 19 August 2019

Working my way around words

I have been offered a notebook by Antish who knows my fondness for words. Not that I am very good at writing but I am aware that words have filled all the aspects of my life since a very tender age. They have unlocked the door to my wild imagination and forced me to pull myself together when I was about to fall apart. As I slowly walk towards the end of the road, I carry a pocketful of verbs, nouns, adjectives, even syllables with me, something like a purse filled with potent magic which hopefully will warm my later years.

Try 
     Principles    
                   Friends
                              Laughter
                                          Parenthood
                                                           Christmas 
                                                                          Drives
                Self-Respect                                                Sajaao                        
                                                                            Learn
                                                                Carefree
                                                        Nature
                                             Warmth
                                 Reckless
                    Situation
           Books
    Love
                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...