Friday 20 March 2020

Confinement - Day 1

Every talk/chat/conversation revolves around the virus all day long but did anyone notice how beautiful the weather was today?

I did prostrations, brought my sister to the doctor, cooked, ate healthily, cleaned the kitchen, did some ironing, talked to the plants in the garden, read, wrote a love letter the old school way. I comforted Mike and made him laugh . The doctor diagnosed him positive to covid-19, poor thing...
I also watched a nice movie and will now go do some medecine buddha mantras before chatting with my better half  which, by the way, is my favorite moment of the day.

Day 1: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...