Sunday 2 January 2022

A buzz in the air

Could it be that 2022 is going to be better than 2021? Well, there's always hope that it will be. The emerging reality thrives us to allow the dust to settle over what have been two pretty uncomfortable years and should I listen to the little voice inside my head, I am sure a transformational change is yet to happen again in my life, one that will allow me to claw my way up the professional ladder and dig into my past experiences to shine again. I cannot wait to explore and harvest the creative fields inside of me.

Was I a better person in 2021 than I was in 2020? Will I be a better human being in 2022 than I have been in 2021? Having a clear mind, a devoted heart, commitment towards myself and towards others should help pave the way to an exciting journey. So let me just buckle up, breathe in, stay alert and enjoy yet another ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...