Monday 1 November 2010

Trespassers welcome!

After an unusual day at work, I come home half tired, half hungry but totally enthusiastic about having some free time to write tonight. The problem is, I do not feel inspired at all.Where has all the inspiration gone? Where the hell are you when I need you? grrr!!!
Have you ever felt this way? Getting excited about doing something yet not knowing  somehow where to start or how to proceed. This is exactly where I stand tonight. It's warm and the neighbour's dog won't stop barking.

FORTUNATELY, in these times of deep despair I bring on the magic hat and pull a rabbit out of it.
Tonight, the magic trick hopefully will work wonders once more. The rabbit =  John Lennon's War is over. Oh, how I love this song. I wanted to listen to John Lennon and the only title that came to my mind was this one. For any other person it would have been Imagine or Instant Karma, for a few others Jealous guy most probably but for me, yes for me, as bothered as I am by mosquitoes and the barking dog I have chosen this song. I go on you tube and allow the magic to take over.

John's simple words make me want to yell to the world that my door is wide open to the whole planet tonight. Everyone's invited and even the usual trespassers are welcome to come and share this amazing glass of chardonnay with me. Hocus pocus, abracadabra...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...