Thursday 20 August 2015

Well wishers are good...

This morning I saw a message from my friend Ziyad and it was very heartwarming to read from him.
Then I met an aunt who told me that for an unknown reason she had been thinking hard about me earlier on, about how joyful and affectionate I am.I attended course this morning and the lecturer made some very positive comments on my assignment sheet saying that my poise and composure make of me a natural leader and he added that I am charismatic and know how to capture an audience with my smiling eyes.This afternoon my associate told me that since I have joined him in the business, projects keep materializing one after the other and that I am the luck factor that the organization needed. A few minutes ago, a friend from nowhere called me to ask me a piece of advice and told me how much my opinion was always valuable to him.

I tend to forget how often people compliment me about my eyes, about how smiling they are. I also tend to forget how regularly people call upon me when they need an advice, a caring ear or a friendly shoulder. Lastly, it would do me good to recall from time to time that I do bring positive energy wherever I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...