Friday 15 December 2017

December / Walking in the shoes of gratitude





Halfway through the month of December and what can I say? I've been around people I love, enjoying doing things I like, going to work every morning with a smile on my face, savouring my favorite dishes, decorating the office with enthusiasm, laughing with friends, spending endless hours watching the sea, swimming in the warmest lagoons, going for long drives, admiring the milky way in the summer sky, looking out for shooting stars, making wishes...aaaaahhh, so far, so good.

I wear my shoes of gratitude everywhere I go.
Because magic takes place everyday in my life.
This year magic came into a few unexpected forms:
 
- Getting a dream job
-An air ticket to NYC
-The warm comfy hug of a friend at the airport 
-A night of passionate love making until dawn
-A wooden box containing a copy of 'Leaves of Grass' by Walt Whitman
- A morning message reading: ' Having someone who can handle all your moods is such a blessing'

 As the year draws to its end, my thanks go to my tribe and my friends for their indefectible support and patience. A special note goes to:

Boris: The Warrior of Kindness, the embodiment of caring and patience.
Antish: The Once in a Lifetime Kind of Person, sweetness personified.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...