Friday 29 December 2017

Wrapping up the year in style...

The only words that come to my mind are those of John Keats from his Ode to a Nightingale.

My heart aches and a drowsy numbness pains my sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk.

I would like to revamp those words into 'My heart glazes and a drowsy numbness delights my sense, as though of bubbles I had drunk...

...and being too happy in thine happiness 

                                                                   and use only the nice notes to express my feelings

I have never experienced such ecstasy, such bliss, never been in such perfect communion with someone
                      It is as if I had blended into that person to become just one

     Fireworks were lit in both our bodies last night, the flame of pleasure that ignites destiny

                                               Could there be a better way of ending the year?
                                              

Thank You Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...