Wednesday 22 May 2019

You



             Your presence is the only constant I need


You are inside me,

                     within me,

                                drowned in me


                                                                    You,
                                                              My light &
                                                              My shadow
                                                           


                                                                                                              You are my meditation
                                                                                                                                my peace of mind


The taste of your skin haunts my tongue 
The taste of your flesh stirs my senses
The taste of your soul twirls my spirit

You are the only thing that makes sense 

You have cured
               healed
                fixed
                                                        me
             forever

I value your values

I have no ache
I have no cravings

I have
You



No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...