Monday 3 June 2019

Happiness is something so much bigger than us

I had a 'no trespass' sign placed at the gate of my heart for quite some years until love came unannounced and barged right in laughing and whispering ' I enter everywhere'. And look at me now. Here I am, happily disoriented and trying to figure out what hit me.

Every time I come back home after meeting Antish, a voice deep inside screams at me: 'That's the one, Ash. It's HIM! He is The one!' It has become impossible to deny that Antish is the person that I want to make myself happier with. I say happier because I am already very happy with the life that I have. I just hope that he will make himself happier with me too - or anyone else after me one day.

It's been two years since we first met and the stage seems set for us to absorb the light and contemplate the world with our eyes. 

I have been lucky enough to be surrounded by loving people all my life. 
                                                  
                                                                         Today I am blessed to have found my best friend.
                                                                                                   












No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins. Cinq minutes à pieds pour ...