Saturday 9 April 2016

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they are supposed to help you move forward and see what you are capable of.

Last Friday, I came out of a meeting with an uncomfortable feeling of not living up to the professional expectations of my fellow colleagues. The whole week-end was spent reflecting about my situation. It is hard to believe that one month ago I was being given a pat on my shoulder, told that I was a real added value to the company and that I had helped in creating a dynamic which had been missing so far to the place. Now, a few weeks later, I am told that although being of good faith and willing to do things correctly, my input is not sufficient and that I should have been more proactive. I cannot but think that this is a metaphor to life which, itself, is full of interruptions and complexities.

Sometimes I just wish I could be a writer and take some of the persons who annoy me, put them in a book and get rid of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...