Saturday 30 April 2016

When this unapologetic life sucks

2004: I want you to be the person I wake up beside for the rest of my life
2016: I want to have a family with you

Twelve years ago the words sounded very sweet to my ears but the latest ones pronounced this past month have found a different resonance in me. There are no promises, no plans, no talking about it, just hypothetical ideas which lead to nothing. Do I need to tag myself as a 'yearly holiday fling' as from now on?

I can't even believe that I dragged myself into this situation. I was supposed to have the upper-hand for once. It was planned to be the other way round, where I go to London, we have wild sex, I come back looking ten years younger and everyone is happy. No collateral damage, no feeling of discomfort, no apologies, no anything.

Fact 1: We more than like each other
Fact 2: We are so different yet so similar
Fact 3: We will not give up on our respective lives
Fact 4:  Karma or when life fucks you in all creative ways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...