Thursday 21 July 2016

Rosemonde Ménard (1943 - 2016)

Your song for the world to listen has ended
To me, it will remain a timeless melody
A delicate reminder of how you made me feel
These past thirty-three years; awesome & singular

Back then, you reached out to a ten-year old kid
And the rest is history...our story
One rooted in trust, laughs, strength, authenticity
And that unflinching will to be honest

On your death bed, I sat 
And whispered to your ear
That you had mattered,
That the purpose of your life had been fulfilled

Though your eyes remained closed
I could feel the shiver through your being

You can rest in peace, my friend
To trigger happiness inside human hearts,
To love and to be loved unconditionally till the end
Is the attribute of the lucky few






No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...