Friday 15 July 2016

Oh my God...I'm Flying!!!

Half-way through July and I haven't posted anything yet.
I have joined an airline company. I figured out that it was the best way for me to travel. Air tickets are way too expensive when you live on a tiny island and I still need to see more of the world before it collapses completely.
Earlier this month I went to watch "Demain" and it gave me hope for a better future. Last night's attack in Nice left me with no words, just like the ones in Bagdad, Istanbul and Orlando.We have hit a never-ending spiral of violence and tragedies and I need to believe there is still good in people.
Wished Sujata a happy 7th birthday on skype yesterday. She has grown so cute. Kalim called at night for advice, I brought Sid for pizza this evening, texted Boris and called Mike to check on him and his family. Vimla just 'whatsapped' me the following message " When you are laughing, you cannot be in the past or in the future" ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...