Saturday 29 July 2017

Gurl'




I sit at my window in trance these days, gazing  at those same stars that adorned the sky the night you stood in front of me on that jetty



Potent magic in the air and that winter breeze which fanned this slow fire inside of me into a blaze



Funny when you say that your lips are the things you like the least about yourself. 
To me, they are your most gorgeous feature
                            
   
                                                           
 My words are
scattered and so are my thoughts


Thoughts of you which are like a mesmeric incantatory melody 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...