Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tools, instruments and means

I sometimes walk through life claiming that it is unfair but then Paulo Coelho comes to my mind and I cannot help but think about all that he had to go through before eventually becoming a writer. His parents had him sent for therapy in a mental institution because of his love for writing. This  must have taken place in the early sixties and I cannot believe people could still act like this with their own child, especially past world war II. Coelho however used all the tools, instruments and means that life would offer him to finally have it his way.

We are surely all in possession of treasures such as consciousness, wisdom and freedom of thinking which we can use as a platform for enabling us to reach out for our dreams. These are powerful tools that can change our destiny but they are also those which we simply choose not to use because it is so much easier to whine, complain and indulge into self destruction. Everyday I follow an evolutionary path trying to become better, yet I hardly realize it. As soon as I get entangled into petty things, i.e almost every hour,  nothing else dawns upon me than how to resolve issues and find solutions to 'situations'.

I, somehow, fully adhere to the principle that any act of faith can redeem the whole human race anew.I just need to sit back a few minutes and become a clever judge of situations. Paying more heed to my hunches might definitely help me in performing more and more 'acts of faith'. After all, the world is such a beautiful place to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...