Sunday 19 September 2010

visit, bad news, past = a sunday morning package

Sunday morning, i just got a call that a dear friend of mine's father has passed away during the night. brings me back to last year when my dad left us and all the hurt and feeling of isolation that followed. I cannot say we got over, we never really get over these kind of things but we managed to get through somehow.
My leg is plastered and I have been in bed for the past 12 days, following surgery. I will go to church this afternoon to attend the funeral. I will get out of bed and go there no matter what because that's what friends do. They stand by those they love, silently sharing their pains in times of trials and their joys in other moments of life.
I don't have a clue why I created this blog. The idea just came like a spring out of nowhere.I hardly know how to use the internet.
My neighbor came to visit me this morning. He got the news that I broke my leg and came to see how i am doing. I was moved by his concern and attention. He is past 70 years old and is following a dialysis treatment. I should be the one visiting him more often. I feel awful. so much for bad conscience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...