Sunday 27 September 2015

Life's innuendos

Today somebody stood me up. How is that about free falling?  
Was that a sign? One of life's little innuendos?
Actually, that was a good experience. It made me reflect on loneliness and purged me of this fear of rejection, I was almost happy that the person did not come as it allowed me to spend quality time with myself. 
I am just an emulsion of so many elements like any other person on this planet. "Learn to read the signs" they say but maybe there are no signs after all. Maybe there is just life as it is, bare and raw and me trying to deal with it with all my commotions. I have taken a vow to break that usual operating mode of mine and the best way to satisfy my various desires is simply to drop them all and live in the now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...