Monday 29 February 2016

29th February

Ben voilà...the opportunity is given to me once every four years to write on my blog on a 29th of february.

I have decided that it will be the only day when I can be more judgmental than usual and bitch about people who have been assholes to me (Of course, the bitching is going to take place between me and a cup of black coffee in a remote place where no one can see me, else I might end up looking like a wizard talking to himself, reading omens and giving curses)

This morning I decided to list down the names of the most 'faux-culs' persons I have come across in my life and, voyons voir, I came up with nine names, yes nine names, can you imagine? That is a lot, a fucking lot. 02 explanations here; either I was too naive to realize it or too comfortable being around them, both cases I have no excuse.

I hesitated adding Kers's name to the list before deciding that he was just plain asshole and as horrible and cruel as he is, he is far too dumb to grace this selection. Yes, let it be known that 'faux-culs' are never stupid, they are either calculating, shrewd and manipulative or mean and heartless. They would just do anything to be in your good books and polish their image when inside they are the most insipid, villainous persons ever, oozing with low self-confidence. They never hesitate to pay lip-service to you but heart-service to their selfishness just to have it their way.

Unsurprisingly 90% of the persons in my list are devout believers in God. They attend all sorts of prayers at church, at the temple and the mosque where they make sure the debt to God is paid before pursuing their day with deceit, lies and venom.

I am relieved these people no more form part of my environment, I am so much better off without them. Still,come to think about it, they have just made way for a new breed of hypocrites to come with their capes and hidden daggers. I won't be able to escape it. It is well known that hypocrisy is the tribute that vice pays to virtue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Douze petites minutes

Quatre rues séparent ma maison de C hez Ram où trois pains maison chauds chauds  m'attendent tous les matins: cinq minutes à pieds pour ...